Saturday 23 July 2016

Łeba

I arrived in Łeba today afternoon. I met with my parents who came to meet me. It took us a while to find a campsite, as the town is so crowded with tourists. 

Maybe you wondered why Łeba. All my university friends would know answer to this question. 

Based in sand dunes of Słowiński National Park there was Adam Mickiewicz University's meteorology station and it was where we had our first year placement.

Here are some photos from that time:









I didn't manage to visit dunes today but I am planning to get up very early tomorrow morning to be able to do that. This might add some kilometers to my route but hopefully I can fit it all in my day... eee ?? Well wish me good luck! I am starting my big bike journey tomorrow!

Here are few photos from today:









No comments:

Post a Comment