Sunday 31 July 2016

Poznań

Day 4, Wednesday, 27 July, 330 km cycled and I am in Poznań now. It took me a while to get here as the alternative scenic route I chose turned out to be more challenging than I hoped to be.





 
But I am here now and it feels great being here.

Poznań is/was the most significant place to both me and Isabelle. It is where we met and spend 5 great years while studying. I love this city and even though I come from Bydgoszcz I feel more connected with it than my hometown. It is probably because it is where I have started my independent life away from home. 

I am not great at writing a long stories at the best of times and definitely it isn't easy to do it in short moments between cycling and sleeping so I will stick to photo-report.

Here is us at our graduation:



Here is me revisiting places  













No comments:

Post a Comment