Sunday 31 July 2016

We miss you

Today is exactly one year since Isabelle is not here with us. I miss her dearly. She was a wonderful human being - incredibly good, strong and smart. She would never talk bad about others or complain much about life, even though she could have found many reasons to. She always looked at the best side of people and focused on it. She never blamed anybody for her misfortune or sadness, she only thought what could she do to make things work, to make things better. I never noticed even a little bit of vanity in her. She celebrated life, she lived to expressed not to impress. 

Visiting Włoszakowice, Isabelle's home town, was very emotional. Seeing her family home, her desk and books, her garden and swings brought tears to my eyes... Looking through photographs with her sister only reminded me of more examples how incredible she was.

 












Isabelle's sister showed be her books with marked words. I going to share this one with you:






"With every death of someone I loved deeply a part of me dies… however influence of those people on my happiness, straight and understanding gives me a new energy to carry on living." Helen Keller.

And here is the whole page, the chapter tilted "Love and Loss" (I am sorry it is only in Polish)


I miss you loads darling angle girl...







Ps. Przepraszam bardzo za brak polskiego tekstu.

No comments:

Post a Comment